Prospectus can be obtained on payment of the prescribed price including entrance Test fee of Rs. 700/- for general category and Rs. 500/- (for SC /ST Candidates ) only, in the form of Bank Draft in favor of SushilaSujata B.Ed. College Payable at Patna through money receipt to be given at the counter of College.
ELIGIBILITY FOR ADMISSION
a) To be admitted to the course for the Degree of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) a candidate with at least 50% marks either in the Bachelor’s Degree and /or in the Mater’s degree are eligible for admission to the programme.
b) Candidates appearing in the final year examination for the qualifying may also apply and appear in the test .if the candidates fails to produce the original mark-sheet of the qualifying examination at the time of counseling the claim for admissions shall not be entertained.
The admission form duly supported with the attested photo Copies of the following documents must reach to:
On or before the kast date for submission of the admission form either by the candidate in person or by speed Post/Registered Post.
1) Application form download from the website must accompany entrance test fee as mentioned in the prospectus column i.e. Rs. 700/- for general and Rs. 500/- for SC and ST Category in the form of DD.
2) Attested copy of the Matriculation Certificate for the proof of age.
3) Attested copy of the Graduate/Post Graduate mark-sheet.
4) Atteste copy of the Caste Certificate, issued by competent authority (DM/DS/SDO) or any other authorizwd officer in respect of SC/ST/BC/OBC candidates, seeking admission on reserved quota.
5) Attach three copies of color photograph (write your name, application form No. and Course applied on the back) excluding one photograph pasted on the application form and two on the admit card.
For one academic session 100 students will be admitted in B.Ed Regular course on the performance in the entrance test and following the norms of reservation of Patna University.
a) Selection of candidates shall be made strictly as per rules of the University/Directorate.
b) The reservation policy of the State Govt. of Bihar (for educational institutions) and the University rules will be followed.
c) No candidate can claim admissions as matter of right.
d) Selected candidates will be informed about their selection through website or by notice board in the college. A call letter for counseling will be sent to all the selected candidates only through Speed Post.
e) The candidate will have to produce the selection letter and the entire original documents as mentioned above, along with the Bank Draft of the amount prescribed as fee for the course at the time of admission. The demand draft should in favour of SushilaSujataB.Edcollege, Payable at Patna. Cash payment will not be accepted except in special circumstances through money receipt.
- College will hold Entrance Test for selection of candidate. Selection for admission shall be mode strictly on the basis of performance in the entrance test to be conducted by the college.
b) No candidate will be permitted to appear in the test without a valid admit card. The admit card should be presented to the invigilators/other authorized official for verification. The candidate’s identify will be verified in respect of his/her details on the Admit Card. If the identify is in doubt, the candidates may not be allowed to appear in the test.
c) Selected candidate will be informed of their selection by post. Selection list will also be available on your website.
d) Each candidate will be required to be appear in the Entrance Test only at the center to which he/she has been allotted.
e) No telephonic enquiry will be entertained in this regard.
f) No change will be mode in tne test centre allotted to the candidate under any circumstances.
g) Candidates absenting from entrance test will not be considered for admission.
h) The college/university reserves the right to amend the schedule, rules, course structure and fee structure as and when it seems necessary.
DESCRIPTION OF ENTRANCE TEST
There will be objective type of test for admission in B.Ed. Programme. The test will comprise of 100 questions carrying one mark each. Questions will be asked from general English, General Studies, Mental ability, Hindi, Maths etc. Objective type questions are of multiple choice with four alternative answers (numbered 1,2,3,4) to each questions. Candidates are required to choose the correct one. For the test each candidates will be supplied a sealed question booklet (which contains the question) and OMR answer sheet.The candidate will have to choose the correct answer and shade against the appropriate choice in the OMR response sheet provided, strictly adhering to the instructions.
- No negative marks for wrong answers.
- The question paper will be in English and Hindi only.
- Candidates should carefully go through and strictly adhere to all the instructions given in the OMR Response Sheet before they begin.
- The candidates should bring their own black ball point pen of good quality. This will not be supplied by the College.
- Candidates should shade the correct response against each question in the OMR response sheet only with a black ball point pen.
- The candidate should sign in the attendance sheet at appropriate places.
- The admit card should be preserved and produced for verification at the time of counseling/admission.
For the declaration of results of entrance test, the college will arrange to send call letter through registered post to candidates belong called for counseling. Admission is based strictly on merit index prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the entrance test following the reservation policy of the admission. The merit list will also be available on the website. Only selected candidates for admission will be informed through call letter by the college. No scrutiny/reevaluation of answer –sheet /Booklet of the test shall be allowed on any ground. No representation or any query regarding result,conduct of the test shall be entertained.
- The selection of candidates for admission to the B.Ed. Course in Regular mode shall be made on the basis of Entrance Test conducted by the College.
b) To qualify for admission to B.Ed course, a candidate must obtain minimum of 45% marks at the entrance Test held for the purpose.
c) Admission shall be made strictly in order of merit, i.e. percentage of marks secured by the candidate at the Entrance Test held for the purpose.
d) Reservation of seats for the candidates of reserved categories will be as per MAagadh University, Bodhgaya rules.
e) Reservation of seats provided in the general ordinance for admission will be applicable only when candidate fulfils the minimum requirement that is obtained minimum 45% marks in entrance test.
f) Seat left unfilled in any of the categories shall be filled up by admitting applicants from the merit list of general category.
g) If at any stage it is found that candidate has furnished any false information, his/her candidature shall be cancelled immediately.
h) The college shall reserve that right to take any decision in all matters of admission.
The application form is required to be filled up by the candidates in Capital letter (except signature and address) using either ink or ball pen in HIS/HER OWN HAND WRITING. Where information is required to be filled in boxes, write names and also between middle name and last name or initials of names.Your name, Father’s name. Mother’s name and Date of Birth in the application form should exactly be the same as mentioned in the high School /Class X certificate. Any discrepancy, whenever found, may lead to cancellation of your candidature.
IMPORTANT CONSIDERATION WHILE APPLYING FOR ADMISSION
- In no case original documents to be sent along with the admission form; only attested copy of the document should be enclosed. However, at the time of admission the documents will be required in original, along with their attested photo copy for verification. Original document will be returned to the candidate immediately after verification and comparison.
- In case of the marks statement is not produced by the candidate at the time of admission the decision of the college regarding his/her eligibility and admission to the programme shall be final.
- The candidate selected for admission must pay the required/prescribed fees, in full at the time of admission. There is no provision of installments in the course fee.
- There is no provision of exemption of course fee & other charges for any category of candidates.
- On the reverse side of the Demand Draft, the candidate must write his/her name,admission form no. and name of the course applied for.
- Candidates are advised to retain photocopy of the Demand Draft for their personal use and record.
- No refund of course fee & other charges is allowed for any reason and in any case.
- Ensure the correctness of your mailing address, pin code, E-mail, Telephone / Mobile No. college / University will not accept any responsibility for any postal delay/irregularity or loss in postal transit.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ascertain wheather they possess the requisite qualification or not for admission. Having been called for the written test/counseling does not necessarily mean acceptance of the eligibility.
- After due date application form shall not be accepted.
- The admission offered to a candidate who has been provisionally admitted to the B.Ed. Programme will stand cancelled if he/she does not submit the original relevant documents to the admission in charge at the time of admission.
- Admission to B.Edprogramme will however be subject to verification of facts from the original certificate/documents of the candidates. In case of any discrepancy even at larger point of time after admission, the college/university all right to cancel the candidate’s admission and this decision shall be final.
Co-Curricular activities are regular feature of B.Ed. Programme. Many different Co-Curricular activities are organized at regular intervels of time i.e. preparation of t.l.m organization of cultural programme, organization of science exhibition and improvisation of apparatus etc.
Students are expected to attend the classes and other activities regularly. A student must have completed 75% attendance of the classes held, otherwise he/she will not be permitted to appear in the B.Ed. final examination. Under unavoidable circumstances prior permission for leave is essential. Leave applications should be addressed to the Secretary only. The application must be recommended by the concearned teacher of the Department.
All students admitted to B.Ed course will get identify Card on prescribed fee of Rs. 200/- which shall remain valid till completion of the course.
All the students of B.Ed Regular Programme will have to attend their classes in the uniform prescribed by the college.
In case of any dispute, the decision of the management of SushilaSujata B.Ed. College shall be final & binding on all parties. For any matter the legal jurisdiction shall lie in Patna High Court only.
1. To be admitted to the examination for the Degree of Bachelor of Education, a candidate must have:
a. Completed the courses of study prescribed for the B.Ed. Programme.
b. Registered with the University as a student.
c. Completed atleast 75% attendance, otherwise he/she will not be permitted to appear at the B.Ed. Examination.
2. The medium of examination for the course shall be English & Hindi.
3. The mode of instruction shall comprise printed materials (in English or Hindi), holding regular classes and using other Audio-visual aids available for the purpose.
4. Courses of study for Bachelor of Education Examination (B.Ed. Programme ) shall be the same as prescribed by the Academic Council of the Magdh University and as per guidence of NCTE.
CONDUCTION OF EXAMINATION
The Examination shall be conducted by Patna University which shall also finalize the programme for the examination and necessary fee for its conduction.
AWARD OF DEGREE
Those who complete the programme successfully shall be awarded appropriate degree by Magadh University, Bodhgaya in prescribed form specifying the Class/ Division in which he/she was placed.